Saturday, May 31, 2008
Thanks again to all who stop by and visit Endless Inkabilities!!
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Put together a couple of cards this week. The for you card is a different size 3 x 5 1/2. Cased, yet again, from Angie's blog Chic n" Scratch. Not too big, not too small, I like it. I am trying to use as much of my Stampin' UP! items as I can, but my supplies are still limited. I am placing another order tomorrow to help take care of that problem, but somehow believe I will just keep needing more. I need inks, ribbon, paper, markers, embellisments..............oh my!! See you in the poor house!! Thanks for looking!!
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
These will make great hostess or downline gifts. They will make it so much easier for them to add up their purchases or sales!!! TFL!!
Monday, May 26, 2008
1. Anyone who is interested in a copy of the Stampin' Up! catalog from me will also get a $5 gift certificate to use towards their first purchase! (certificate is only redeemable with me as this is my own personal "promotion"). See, the catalogs cost us $9.95 each and therefore we must charge for them (I hate that part). So to "defray" the cost, I am giving half of that back to you in a gift certificate.
2. I can accept catalog requests and stamp orders from anyone, anywhere within the United States. You do not have to live nearby to order from me. Your orders can be shipped directly to you!
3. If you have been considering becoming a demonstrator and have any questions, feel free to contact me. You can only become a demonstrator by signing on under another established demo. Keep in mind, I can sign you up regardless of where you live in the U.S. (My first downline lives several hundred miles from me and I live over a hundred miles from my own upline.) One of the benefits of the distance is in competition. I am hearing alot of horror stories regarding some "stealing" of customers between uplines and downines. I am not about that, if you are nearby or far away, I want to help you build a fun business. I am not looking to get rich off this. So far, I am my best customer!! :)
If you have ANY questions shoot me a note!! My email is email@example.com and I am on SCS as doodersmom9. Thanks for stopping by!! Pin It
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Fresh Cuts (featured right) is a gorgeous, die-cut floral set and will be part of Stampin' Up!'s new Fall-Winter Idea Book & Catalog, to be released August 11, 2008. However, from June 1-June 30, you can purchase your very own Fresh Cuts set two months early for $21.95 and get the die-cut, coordinating Fresh Cut Notes for just $5. If you prefer, you may purchase the Fresh Cuts Stamp Set (#111634) separately for $21.95 and the Fresh Cut Notes (#111882)for $8.95.
This charming stamp set is perfect for your upcoming summer projects. The 4 x 4 die-cut note card set includes 15 note cards and envelopes in Whisper White. They are delightful for gifts, hand-delivered thank yous . . . even dinner name placeholders. My Fresh-Cut stamps and note cards are on the way and I can't wait to demonstrate them in advance of the sale!
Added Hostess Benefits: Also, from June 1 through June 30, place a Stampin' Up! product order of $400 or more (teaming up with stamping pals on one order is definitely allowed, although I just ship to one of you) and you will receive the Fresh Cut stamp set and coordinating Fresh Cut Notes FREE. This is a $30.95 retail value in addition to regular hostess benefits.
Stampin' Up! News! When the Stampin' Up! Fall-Winter catalogs become available, I will be selling them with a special offer. Anyone on my mailing list or placing an order after August 11, will automatically receive the new Stampin' Up! Catalog Sampler (a 12 page mini of new Stampin' Up! products, In Color options and projects, plus three on-going 6-month promotions). The Previews (mini) brochures which normally precede the release of a new catalog have been discontinued by Stampin' Up!.
Friday, May 16, 2008
Welcome aboard Amanda!! Pin It
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Sunday, May 11, 2008
"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~Elizabeth Stone
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!! Pin It
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Answer: Join my Stampin' Write Marker Club and spread your purchase out over 4 months while at the same time building up your card stock stash and even your stamps. I am joining myself as the last of the 4 clubers (my husband would shoot me if he found out I bought the entire set at once). I need at least 3 more people to get a club started and will run as many clubs as I can get filled.
Here are the details:
Stampin’ Write Marker Club
Does your Stampin’ Up! ® “Wish List” include the 48 Stampin’ Write Markers with the storage case? You can purchase the entire set over a four-month period and get free Stampin’ Up! Merchandise at the same time.
The marker club will consist of four members and run for a total of four months. Each of you will be the hostess one time during the club cycle. The hostess month is determined on a first-come, first-served basis, so whomever signs up first gets to be the first hostess, etc. The hostess for that month will get at least $15 in free SU merchandise plus one free Level 1 stamp set. You may add other supplies to your order to increase your hostess benefits.
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- One color family (that’s 12) of the Stampin’ Up! Markers.
- One pack of coordinating 8 ½ x 11 cardstock.
- All the above, and:
- Stampin’ Up! Markers Plastic Storage/Carrying Case
- $15 (minimum) in products from any current Stampin’ Up! Catalog.
- One, Level 1 (minimum) Hostess Gift from the current Stampin’ Up! Catalog.
- If you choose to gather outside orders or schedule a workshop when it’s your turn as hostess, you can get even more free merchandise.
- Payment will be due to me by the end of each month. You may pay by check, credit card, or PayPal. You will have your product by the 10th of the following month.
- The cost for participating in the marker club is $44.95 per month (this includes tax and shipping).
- By signing up, you will commit to participate in all four months.
At the end of four months, each member will have a complete set of markers with the storage case, a Level 1 stamp set and at least $15 in free merchandise.
The Marker Club begins when I have at least 4 participants. Email or call me to sign up.
(315) 393-2507 Pin It
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Worked on my first attempt at a card. I am my own worst critic and see a few things I could have done differently, but it came out okay. I signed up for a swap, and was running out of time. Sent this one for the swap, it was all I had.
I have so many ideas, I don't know what to work on next. Can you say overload!!??Pin It