Pages

Monday, October 6, 2008

Found this really pretty designer paper by Heidi Grace (Fiskars). Worked my cards around it. It matched really well with the SU River Rock paper and ribbon that I still have hanging around. The sketch was one from the WCMD challenges put up on SCS. I did not have time to complete all 7, but put this together last night. For some reason the ribbon does not look like it matches the paper, but it does - believe me. Most cards are prettier in person anyway. The stamp is a Unity Stamp single, Just Be - wise words to live by don't you think?? I continued on with the same color scheme as I often do, and came up with this card. I took the "Just Be" from the same sentiment above, and stamped one of the butterflies from the Unity Butterfly Beauty set. These colors are so rich together, aren't they?

Thanks for looking - off to make a card or two for the Unity Hip Hop Wednesday Challenge coming this week!
If you have not been to Hip Hop Thursday yet, this is the week to stop by. Here is what that crazy Angela at Unity is giving away all day Thursday!!

Pin It

1 Comments:

Jennifer Buck said...

These are both beautiful! Love them both! :)