Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My New Project!!

Have you seen this?? This is a project started by Eryn over at {ippity}/Unity stamps.
Her post is HERE...

It is the start of her book documenting the days leading to Christmas.
Ali Edwards has more details HERE on this too!!
(above is the cover to Eryn's book)


Well, it got me thinking and I am starting my own "December Daily" book tonight!! I will be documenting the next 25 days in a nice little book for my son!

It is a project we will work on together. I think it will be fun!!





I will be starting with this Grunge Board book (Tim Holtz) that I have had sitting around for some time. Now is as good a time as any to put it to use, right??


I will post more later and then continue to post the progress on this!

And as Eryn mentions, just about all of the new {ippity} kits would come in handy on this project in one way or another! Just look at how she has used them already!!

Check them out.......I have all of them for sale!!

Check back for more details on my December Daily project!!


Pin It

0 Comments: