Tuesday, June 7, 2011

{ippity} & Avocado

Today I have another card showcasing one of the 5 {ippity} kits released on Sunday.
This is a very basic card with a simple layout to it.
The flowers are from the Flower + Friend = Priceless kit shown below.
The sentiment is from the new Avocado Arts kit - Sunshine & Smiles

I have this kit in stock and ready to ship - price - $16.20

**You will not find this any cheaper anywhere else as we have sales limits and this is the lowest price we can offer the stamps at.  I also keep my shipping charges pretty low**.

Pin It

3 Comments:

jennifer mitten said...

Cute card...

Jen said...

Kim, it may be simple but it's awesome! Love your colors and paper choice too!

Cynthia Schelzig said...

Fab card...marvelous work you show on your blog! I get my posts by feedburner and always enjoy your blog. Have a great Wednesday!