Pages

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Day 3 Blog Hop...



This is it, Day 3 of the blog hop!  Here is my Day 3 project for the hop...



It is a very, very simple card. They actually don't get much more CAS than this.  I really I wanted to showcase the Tombow Dual Brush Pens on my last project and decided the best way to do this was to stamp with them on bright white cardstock!  The heart and sentiment are both from the Precious Remembrance Stamp Set -Coffee Love. .
The colors from the Jelly Bean six pack are bright and fun.  These markers have two tips, are water-based, and not only stamp well, but write beautifully too!

Another must have from the Tombow craft collection.




I hope you have had fun this weekend checking out everyone's amazing creations using products from TombowUSA and Precious Remembrance Shop!!

If you're here from Sue Lelli's blog, then you’re in the right place.  Your next stop along the blog hop will be Melissa Cash.   If you have not arrived here via Sue's blog, then you may want to start at the beginning from the TombowUSA Blog so you don't miss a thing!!

Here is the prize package up for grabs!!

The Prize will include amazing products from BOTH Companies:

From Tombow the Winner will receive:
      MONO Glue Pen
From Precious Remembrance Shop the Winner will receive:
         Coffee Love Stamp Set
         Oh So Fun Stamp Set
         Thanks Stamp Set


In order to qualify to win this AMAZING prize you must:

1. Comment on each of the Design Team Member's blog post AND the Company Blog post.
2. Like BOTH TombowUSA and Precious Remembrance Shop on Facebook.

The winner will be announced on Tuesday, September 9th!!

Pin It

22 Comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Kim!!!! Perfectly CAS which I love - and those are actually some of my favorite jelly bean colors =] Michele

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

what a fun CAS card and yet adds to much punch with those bright colored ♥'s

Anonymous said...

So simple but so pretty.
Proves you don't need a lot of fussy to have a great card.
thanks for sharing this weekend.

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Beautiful CAS card, the hearts are so pretty.

Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

Dyane said...

Thank you Kim! Wonderful hop projects!:)

http://www.preciousremembranceshop.com/shop/

joy said...

I have always loved Tombow markers and this fabulous CAS card shows off their pretty colors so nicely! Love it.

Denise Bryant said...

Love the colors in the Jelly Bean 6 pack! Fun card!

Jamie said...

What a lovely CAS! Those markers seem awesome! Thank you for sharing with us for this awesome blog hop!

Jennie Garcia said...

Really sweet card!
TFS! Take Care!
Jennie

Amy C. said...

I love this simple and sweet card.

Unknown said...

Beautifully simple!! Great inspiration!!

Lisa Elton said...

Cute card Kim!

Anonymous said...

I love these colors, and I love your simple card!

Robin B. said...

I love the clean look and pops of color the hearts add to this card. Thanks for sharing.

Ann said...

Adorable CAS card, cute sentiment and love those little hearts.

Linda T said...

Cute card and I just love the Tombow colors.

DIANA L. said...

How sweet Kim, I love the rainbow hearts.. Have a blessed day
DIANA L. Ps I am your newest follower I hope you will come join us.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Linsey R said...

I love the sweet simplicity of this beauty! Wonderful!!

Judy1223 said...

Kim, I adore this clean and simple card...perfect! Lovely way to highlight the Tombow marker colors...they are delicious! Thanks for a great three days of hopping!

Geri said...

Well, what a sweet and simple design! (Could you get those hearts any more perfectly lined up???)

Anonymous said...

Cute CAS card!!

forpahl5 said...

Very sweet!