Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Butterfly Bottle Tag Collection


A couple weeks ago, I put together this collection of tags using my bottle
tag and butterfly dies.
I'd been wanting to use the new stamps I got from the Unity CHA release.
The backgrounds are from the 
Christy Tomlinson co-brand
&


I stamped them as a background in Kraft ink on Kraft.
The butterflies have just a simple button tied with 
 

I also sponged the edges of the butterflies with Kraft ink.
They are die cuts from a linen vellum.



The sentiments are from various PTI kits.


These are great to have on hand when gifting a bottle of 
wine or liquor to someone.

I'm working on a set to use for younger people's birthday parties to use on bottles of juice 
or water too!!


Pin It

2 Comments:

Pauline said...

These bottle rages are just gorgeous!

Alexandra Seußler said...

wunderschön!
liebe grüße
alexandra