Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Tags For Your Fresh Baked Goodies


I'm excited to share this super cute bunch of tags with you today....
They are perfect for tying around any homemade goodies
you send off to friends, family, neighbors, or co-workers!

This is the stamp set I used:  My Kitchen To Yours
It's one of the newest {ippity} Itty Bitty stamp sets (there are 2 stamps).


I used some of the October Afternoon Modern Homemaker papers I had 
that seemed to be perfect for the tags.
I added some twine, buttons, and butterflies too.


They are blank on the back for you to add a special message
with each one of your baked goodies if you like!
I will be adding these to my Etsy Shop!
The tags I used are the Medium Kraft Tags I currently have available
and the twine is the Kraft  Rustic Jute Twine also available.


Pin It

0 Comments: