Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

{ippity} Release Day!!!

Introducing the Summer 2010 {ippity} Kits!!!
Take a moment to browse through the new kits HERE
You can order by contacting me here------->  my.ippity@gmail.com


 
Check out my creations below using one of the new kits..........
Here is a "tote bag" I made....(not a Vera Bradley, but it will do)
This is made from card stock using a cute template available over at My Time Made Easy, LLC.

The new kit - Bitty Pixie Paisley was perfect for this............paisley bags are so in right now.


I made a set of very simple thank you cards to go inside the bag

Loved it so much, I made a second bag......

Here is a close up of the card.....

Happy shopping........I'd love to be your {ippity} stamp dealer!!

Pin It

16 Comments:

Michelle Woerner said...

OMG! These are totally cute! LOVE it! Hugs,

Elisabeth said...

OMGoodness, so adorable!

Anonymous said...

These gift bags & cards are so adorable!! Perfect gift!!

Kelly Mahany said...

Jaw dropped!! Wow... at first glance I seriously thought you were using a preprinted material for your bags. These are amazing. And I love the thank you cards too!! Thanks for joining us on the hop!

Ravengirl said...

What a cute project, Wow!

Martha galvez said...

Love this idea, great job...

Lone Pine Designs said...

What a fantastic idea!

StampinCathy said...

This is just one adorable and inspiring gift set. Thanks for this Ippity inspiration.

dahlhousedesigns said...

Very cute, love the sweet cas card.

Thanks for joining the hop today, what an inspiration.

lisa a.

Sarah said...

Great gift idea....thanks for sharing!!!

Angie Blom said...

Well just stunning, I love this idea, so wonderful!!

NoraAnne said...

Kim, what an adorable little bag, that is too cute! Love that for a gift idea :)

Lisa H. said...

ack! that is the cutest thing ever. love the colors you used. soooo cool.

Anonymous said...

WOW...these are so cute :)

JenMarie said...

LOVE this!

Linda said...

Those are totally cool!