Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

Some Friday Fright!


It is hard to believe that Halloween is right around the corner, but it is...........
I have been informed by my 10 year old, that he won't be needing a costume this year because he is not going Trick or Treating.  He feels he is now too old for it..........makes me kind of sad :( because it was always a bigger deal than Christmas for him.
Which is also funny because he does not each much candy and I usually toss most of what he gets.......

This card uses the new {ippity} kit below:

This kit is perfect for cards or scrapbook pages!!  I love the little journaling block and will be using that (and the rest of the kit) to scrap a small book for my son of his "Halloween Career".  :)
The tiny bats and the sentiment are from a Gina K set.
The mat behind the witches hat is a white Labels 1 die cut sprayed with a little Black Magic Glimmer Mist and the wrinkle ribbon is some I died myself.
Available through me:
Shadow Wrinkle Ribbon - in my Etsy Shop
That's Creepy Kit - here on my blog for $14.95

Enjoy your weekend everyone!!
Pin It

9 Comments:

Rachel B said...

Love the sentiment! Looks fabulous with the hat!

Linda said...

hello
I hope you are have great day my friend great card too!

jo said...

Great card Kim!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Love that you colored in just the date! Clever idea:) Great card:)

Angie Blom said...

totally awesome card Kim!!

Lori said...

Fabulous Halloween card! Love the sparkly mat behind the hat.

Maria said...

What a fun cool card!

Scrapcollectr said...

Cute, cute, cute! TFS!
=D

Unknown said...

Oooooh, love this card too Kim! Oh my gosh, your son sounds just like mine...except he's now 14. At around 10 years old, he also said he wasn't going out on Halloween...then he changef his mind at the last minute. When some of his friends wanted to go, we then had to throw something together...like an ugly mask with old jeans, etc. Yup, the next couple of years are interesting..*smile*