Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Little bit of {ippity}



This little "for you" sentiment is tucked away in the new {ippity} kit...

I find these little sentiments so useful and pulled this one out when I put these gift card holders together last night.
These holders come with a slider that you can attach your gift card to.  The template is from the Cash & Carry templates trio available at PTI in their Timeless Template section.
I have had it for sometime, and just got around to trying it out.
I will be putting several of these together and adding them to my Etsy Shop soon!

Please excuse the photo quality - we have had rain for 3 days straight now and therefore, very little natural light to help with picture taking..........it's been like over 5-6" of rainfall and that's a lot for around here!

Pin It

11 Comments:

Sharanda said...

Those are simply ADORABLE!!! TFS :o)

Angie Blom said...

Oh talk about Amazing Kim.. love this!

Lone Pine Designs said...

These are fantastic! Great use of that little stamp!

Unknown said...

so pretty!

JenMarie said...

Absolutely FABULOUS!

JenMarie said...

Absolutely FABULOUS!!!

FibreJunky said...

Those are wonderful!! I can see making a bunch of these for Christmas.

Karen said...

Oh WOW Kim..these are fabulous! I love the tab pull outs!

Kelly Mahany said...

What a brilliant idea for a gift card holder! That sentiment is perfect and I admit I hadn't thought of that use for it yet!!Thanks for the inspiration!

Gardner's Basket said...

Great idea! And so pretty too.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a fun little pull out--I LOVE that FOR YOU sentiment! I have a feeling I'm going to use it LOTS! LOVE your creations!