Pages

Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday Flair.........I think......

Not sure if I made it in the 50 blog cutoff for Unity's Friday Flair, but I'm posting anyways.....
I dug out my Giggle Grove again for this one. I stamped three of the trees onto some Black Market DP I have sitting around. The quote is from June's Kit of the Month.
The card is on Dark Chocolate from PTI, with Rustic Cream & Pure Poppy, Taken with Teal (SU!), and some Kraft.
There were just 17 new releases at Unity on Thursday -
Check them out!! Great Stuff!!
Pin It

20 Comments:

Krista said...

I love this card. It's so sweet and a pretty color combo!

Judy Rozema said...

Great colors - so nicely done!

Kim said...

Very cute card - isn't that Giggle Grove great! TFS

Rachel Hope said...

Fun and bright....Love those colors, I have a challenge running with those colors LOL :)

Unknown said...

beautiful! love it.

Monika in VA said...

I love the pairing of that quote with those trees!

Robynccgirl said...

Great card Kim!

Lillian Child said...

Very striking card!

whoistracy said...

Kim this is so cute, I love it! The colors are just fab together.

deconstructing jen said...

I love those little trees. Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Another great card. Your work is always beautiful.

Randi said...

So cute! Great colors!

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous I LOVE this car...Off to checkout more of your blog!! Xx

Unknown said...

Kim, this card pops...LUV the way you used Taken with Teal on this! Awesome!

Samantha said...

I adore the colors you chose and how you used them, well done!

Lisa H. said...

you made it and I'm glad! this is wonderful-great layout! and love those trees!

Gwen said...

Glad you made into the 50! Great card, love the colors!!

Scrapacat said...

You made it! And I'm glad you did. Gorgeous card!
~ky

Angie Blom said...

Kim I love this card, my favourite stamps.

eryn hannig said...

love everything about it. thanks for the inspirations!! :)