Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Hello, hello, hello

Dug out the Giggle Grove set yet again and came up with this CAS card.
If you don't have this set yet, it is a must have........check it out HERE! It comes in a small set (which is the one I used here) or you can purchase the trees individually in bigger sizes too!
The card base is Kraft and I used some My Minds Eye stash I had with some SU! Certainly Celery. The buttons are laced with twine and that is all from Papertrey Ink.
The teeny, tiny sentiment is from Papertry Ink Mixed Messages set (also comes in 2 sizes and both are worth every penny). It is hard to see, but I stamped that 3 times across the dots under the image.
Pretty quick and simple.............thanks for looking!!
Pin It

1 Comments:

Patti J. said...

Very cute! Love the colors, and I'm a button fanatic! Great card!