Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Something for Sunday...

I don't think I've posted this one yet. I did this a little while back, and stumble on it when finally getting the chance to upload photos to Splitcoast.
For this card I used my Papertrey Ink - Life set for the image and the PTI - Mega Mixed Messages for the sentiment.
The card base is Kraft and I used SU! Soft Sky and Soft Suede paper and ink.
The layout is quite simple - I like these type of cards.
I was on a kick with this color combo for a while. Seems as though I always find my way back to that plain old Kraft paper. Which reminds me, I need to order more..........
That's all for tonight, off to do some homework!!
Pin It

2 Comments:

Do What You Love said...

Oooh...I really like this. It's so subtle and serene. The colors are soft and everything just melds so well together. Beautiful.

Valerie said...

Simple yet elegant. Nice job!