Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wednesday Challenge

Here we are at Wednesday already!! Some of us Unity fans have a challenge group that took a little hiatus over the summer, but now we're back!!
This week Lisa challenged us to a Christmas card with reds, blues, pinks, and Kraft. I must admit - Christmas cards are tough for me right now - I'm just not ready yet!!
Anyway, here is what I came up with - not sure if I like it yet though.
I used my Unity Snow-one like you set. The sentiment is from by Bitty Christmas Tag set. All the colors of the challenge are in the patterned paper that I used - Memory Box. I added some pink and blue with a red bow and rhinestones.
Happy Hump Day!! Thanks for stopping by!!
Pin It

3 Comments:

Lori said...

How sweet! I really like the patterned paper trees.

Lisa Hetrick said...

LOVEY. LOVEY. LOVEY. Did I tell you I LOVE it. :)

Maria said...

Awesome job Kim! I love what you did!