Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Crafting World


The deeper I get into this crafting world, the more amazed I am.  There are so many talented people out there and I discover more and more everyday.
Not only are these people talented, they are sweet, friendly, helpful, and so many other wonderful things.

I recently began putting more time into my Etsy shop and made a sale to Vivien.
She has her own custom designed invitation business and contacted me because she is having a give-a-way on her blog.  Traffic for her, traffic for me - I was glad to be included!

I am giving away a spool of Divine Twine (240 yds.) - color is winner's choice!!

Go check Vivien out:
Her invitation site ----> Vivien Ly Designs
Her blog ---> The Eclectic Life

Stop by and check out her blog, leave a comment, Tweet it, Facebook it, and you may win a spool of Divine Twine from ME!!
Pin It

0 Comments: