Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday........ooops.......

 Wow.........so sorry - I forgot to post my Friends With Flair today..........
I got so wrapped up in buying my new car last night and then driving it today, that I totally missed posting.

Anyway - here is an oldie - a book mark made using this cute little apple from the new Unity kit -
The bookmark is a die cut from the PTI die cut stash available HERE.
The paper is printed from the My Time Made Easy digital paper collection available HERE
The Twisted Burlap Twine is available in 5 different colors from me in my Etsy Shop....

Coming soon to my shop.............carnival tickets in 8 different colors!!  Stay tuned!!
Pin It

11 Comments:

Bonita Rose said...

such a cute bookmark!

Cat said...

love your sweet bookmarks! TFS

Carolina said...

LOVE the bookmark...adorable in every way!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute Bookmark!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a fun bookmark! Beautiful! Congrats on getting a new car--take pics:) LOVE IT!

Lisa said...

Tooo cute!

sherree said...

cute bookmark,I am loving looking at all your projects on your blog.thank you for sharing :)

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

Love it!

Angie Blom said...

this is wonderful Kim. love the bookmark.

Lori said...

Adorable bookmark! Perfect for the start of the school year.

FibreJunky said...

Very cute, Kim! I know what you mean about getting so caught up in life that other things completely slip your mind. Happens to me far too often.

Great bookmark, though. I need that die. We're a house full of readers and never seem to ahve a bookmark when we need one.