Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

{ippity} Halloween Tags...

The tags above were made using the new SU! In colors...weren't they clever to have an orange, green, and purple going into Fall??
I used the Divine Twine baker's twine (that I currently have for sale in my Etsy Shop) on each one.
It comes in Green, Black Licorice, and Orange - perfect for Halloween crafting.
I've been using this Halloween kit from the most recent {ippity} release quite a bit lately. 
I love this kit and the lady behind it - Lisa Hetrick.  She is so talented!!
It's called That's Creepy and it is available through me HERE.

More tags below using the same kit, some Kraft paper, and more of the twine.
It is hard to tell from the photos, but the black circles are crimped/corrugated.
These tags are great to hang from any goodie bag...........I might use these for the treats I'm sending in to school to my son's class.
Pin It

10 Comments:

Bonita Rose said...

adorable!

Vicki G said...

These are sweet!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Kim,

Oh, these are cute!! How wonderful to put them on a goodie-pack! great idea and very nice colors!

Hugs, Wendy

NoraAnne said...

So cute :) Love tags!

FibreJunky said...

What cute tags!! You've just given me a great idea for Valentine's Day.

Carisa said...

oooh, LOVE all the halloween tags!!

Elisabeth said...

Adorable, I just love your Halloween projects!

Lisa said...

These are too freaking cute!

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

Adorable little tags!

Michelle Woerner said...

Hey Kim! These are just darling. AND I received the twine -perfection! I just left you feedback. Hugs,