Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday!!



I have been a little lighter on my blog posts lately because I have been working on getting more in my 
Today's post showcases some new boxes that I will be adding to the shop.
I love these cute little gift boxes and wanted to make them available to anyone else who might be interested!!
Also in the shop.......
black, red, and orange twisted burlap twine
burgundy, kraft, and ivory twine
Divine Twine baker's twine in 8 colors


One of the things I really like is that they come flat (a little assembly is required).  Because of this, they can be stamped before making them up.
For this box, I stamped all over the lid of the box.  I assembled it, and then sponged the edges.
The stamp is from {ippity} kit:  That's Creepy
(The skeleton stamp is an odd stamp that I had from a while back)

Another thing I really like about these boxes is that they are corrugated on the OUTSIDE.
To accentuate this, I sponged the bottom of the box with black ink.
It gives it a worn, smoky look.



These boxes are 3 7/8" x 3 7/8" x 2 3/8" and are perfect for sweet treats, jewelry, gift cards, and so much more.  I have so many ideas............now I just need time!



Below is a picture of the box and lid before any stamping or assembly.

Would you like some of these????
As I said, these will be available for purchase from me in my Etsy Shop.
I am selling them in bundles of 6, but custom orders are always welcome.





Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great weekend!!


Pin It

4 Comments:

Wendy ten Hove said...

What a lovely box this is! Perfect!

Hugs,
Wendy

Elisabeth said...

How fun is this!

JenMarie said...

FABulous box!

Linda said...

what neat Ideal my friend!