Pages

Monday, September 22, 2008

Batty

Had time to put together another card tonight. I've been wanting to use the super cute Oh Spooky Day! kit from Unity that I got last month. I love this bat!! I also used my worn grid background stamp for an added touch. The really tiny bats around the sentiment are from my Gina K set used in the post before this one. Hard to believe that Halloween is right around the corner and today is the first day of fall. Where did summer go???

**Edit: I almost forgot - if you like this little guy and don't want the whole kit, Unity is now offering many of their wood mounted cassette stamps from their kits as singles too. You can purchase them all by themselves now!! Check it out, they are adding more this week.
Pin It

1 Comments:

Lisa Hetrick said...

Hey Kim,
I LOVE that bat. He looks so FUN! Great card. TFS. Lisa :)