Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Unity Challenge Wednesday!!

Here is my Unity Wednesday Challenge card. This week was paper piecing. I pieced the stem in old olive and pieced the pumpkin in a plaid dp from DCWV stack that I have. The pumpkin is from Unity's Autumn Blessings set and the sentiment is from Unity's September Kit of the Month.
Tomorrow is Hip Hop Thursday and they have lots of great giveaways, come check it out at the Unity Forum on SCS!! See you there!! There are a bunch of us who post the Wednesday challenge on our blogs, the blog roll list is over to the left, go check out all the talent!




Pin It

5 Comments:

Tiff said...

Awwww!!!! Your card sends heartwarming thoughts my way! It's so homey and cozy looking....

Lori said...

That image looks great paper pieced!

Sherry Campbell said...

I really love it- you rocked the challenge, Kim!

Anonymous said...

Very Nice!!! Great Idea!

Jessy said...

Great card Kim, I love the paper you used to paper piece the pumpkin. great work!! :)