Pages

Sunday, September 7, 2008

My Brand New Blog!!

Over this past week or so, I have been working with Veronica at VK Design Co. to get my blog made over. What do you think?? Didn't she do an awesome job!! She is very talented and super easy and pleasant to work with. It's like magic: you tell her what you'd like and she comes back to you with her creations! So, if you are feeling that your blog is a little blah lately, check out VK Design Co. and get a makeover! Her blinkie will remain at the bottom left of my blog for all of you who might be interested in checking it out! Thanks Veronica!!
Pin It

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Kim I love it!!! I'm so jealous! I want a blog makeover too! :)

Ryann said...

Kim, your made over blog looks awesome! Great design work and colors.

Tilly said...

LOVE IT! I'm jealous - your blog is waaaay prettier than mine!