Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Stampin' Up! New On-line Ordering.....

Don't know if I'll have any time to stamp tonight, so I wanted to post this news for anyone interested...........
You can now order Stampin' Up! product on-line 24/7 through my website at: www.endlessinkabilities.stampinup.net. That means you can order what you want, when you want from me. If you still prefer I do the ordering, then by all means contact me!!! I will always be glad to handle your orders, but for those of you who like to do it yourself, now you can.
If you have any questions, I am still available to help you in any way I can.

P.S. - Always keep in mind that an order of $150 or more gets you free hostess product and $15 or more in free product!! There is no reason you cannot combine orders to reach that $150 mark!!


Pin It

0 Comments: