Pages

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Unity Challenge Wednesday!!

This is my submission for this weeks Unity Challenge Wednesday. In preparation for Hip Hop Thursdays with Unity Stamps, a bunch of us submit work using our Unity stamps to get geared up for Thursdays! This is a new set I just got on Monday called Humble Bloom. It was calling out to me to "ink it up" tonight, so this is what I came up with. The challenge was to use the Unity Stamp Co. colors plus one color or your choice. I've got my brown and turquoise and I picked very vanilla. Added a little glitter to liven it up! Head over here and check out the other submissions for this week, then stop back Thursday and check out the Hip Hoppin' goin' on!!
Pin It

5 Comments:

Tanis said...

Oh that set is cute :) And you did such a good job on the challenge! I love the glitter dots!

Ryann said...

Very cute Kim. Love your little dots of bling!

Tiff said...

What a sweet sweet card!

Christi said...

How fun is that card! I love it! smiles...

Unknown said...

totally cute! LOVE your layout!