Pages

Monday, September 29, 2008

I Got to Stamp!!

The Halloween decorations were put up, the weather was crappy, and I finally had time to do some stamping!! I've been so busy that I have not been able to get my "fix". Last night, I went crazy and got a bunch of cards done. I've even got my Unity Wednesday Challenge card ready to go. This one above is the single stamp from Unity - My What a Beautiful Tree. I made this one spooky, so, not so beautiful huh? :) The designer paper is from Basic Grey Ambrosia line and the sentiment and bats are from my Gina K - Spooky Silhouettes set.
These cards also have the Basic Grey Ambrosia designer paper. Aren't those butterflies pretty?? The Unity September Kit of the Month - Friendship. Love. Miracles has a butterfly with distressed dots in the design and Unity also has a background stamp Distressed Dots. I figured they'd be great together! I love the SU Ruby Red and Basic Grey together and they matched the designer paper perfectly. If you haven't figured it out yet, I enjoy making sets of cards and just changing up my design a little. Gotta use my stampin' time wisely. This card was the last one I worked on. This snowflake is gorgeous and is one of the stamps in the Friendship. Love. Miracles set again. The details on this little stamp are amazing and I will be using it alot!! I love snowflakes and this is by far the best!!
Pin It

1 Comments:

Amanda said...

Super cute - I love the first card with the tree!