Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Back to Wednesday Already...........

Here we are again at Wednesday and another Unity Wednesday Challenge. This weeks challenge comes from Maria and it was a fun one. No card this week, a bookmark is what she wanted to see from us.
Mine is pretty simple and my inspiration was the designer paper more than anything. I have been trying to use more of my scraps and I love this paper and the colors in it (It's Basic Grey Stella Ruby). I used one of my Unity Giggle Grove trees and the Distressed Dots Background. The sentiment is from one of my Kits of the Month. The base of the bookmark is kraft and Lemon Tart cardstock from PTI. Ink is Chocolate Chip. That's it, pretty simple!! Enjoy your day and don't forget about Hip Hop Thursday!!
I was too tired to link up anything, so if you need more of the details, just drop me a line!

Pin It

2 Comments:

Ashley Newell said...

Really gorgeous Kim!

Lisa Hetrick said...

I just love all the layers here. Just love this litte beauty. I'm going to make that for my son. His head is always in a book and this is just perfect.