Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Unity Wednesday - Stampin' on the inside......

Here is my Wednesday Challenge card for this week. I used my Love & Meaning Unity single stamp for the first time. This could pass for a Valentine or a Just Because card. The challenge came to us from Sara this week and she wanted to see everyone do something with the inside of the card. Fun, Fun!! I don't usually put anything on the inside, but should really get into the habit because I like the way this came out.

I started by using my SU markers and only inking up the flowers on the stamp because I knew I wanted to save the sentiment for the inside. The designer paper is from the new yummy Candy Cane Lane DSP packet available from SU right now. There is a lot of great paper in this set with flowers, stripes, pinks, reds.......it's a must have. Check out the Love You Much Promotion. It's a great deal.
The "love" on the front is part of the love you sentiment in an SU set I have. I used SU ruby red and Close to Cocoa with the DSP and stamped on Whisper White with a little sponging.
Oh yeah...........the artist on this Unity stamp - Lisa Hetrick!!


Pin It

7 Comments:

Sara Henton said...

Absolutely beautiful card!! I like how you broke the stamp up between the out & in. Really have to use this one now (not that I needed much convincing)

Lisa Hetrick said...

OMgoodness KIM. I love what you did with the stamp. Just love it. You've inspired me. I'm teaching a class with that stamp and I was having trouble with my MOJO. Not now! :)

Lisa H. said...

oooo, I love this Kim. great idea to leave off the sentiment on the outside and then use it on the inside. love the sponging detail too.

Christi said...

Kim, this is awesome! I love the way that you separated up the stamp. It's a gorgeous card, inside and out! smiles...

Latisha said...

Kim this is so pretty! Great card.

Anonymous said...

This is a fabulous card!!!

Anonymous said...

Love this card how you did the words on the inside. I just got his stamp & only used it once.