Pages

Friday, January 23, 2009

It's Friday!! HHH, not so hung over........

Here is a little 3 x 3 card set I made using more of the DP from Basic Grey Stella Ruby. I'm trying to use up every last little scrap of this paper. I love it! I recently got a really great deal on a bunch of Martha Stewart ribbon on sale for $.99 per roll. I think I bought at least one of every color in the clearance bin. They just happened to match the PTI cardstock I used on these little cards. The flower and butterfly images are from Unity Spunky Princess and the sentiments are from PTI Mixed Messages. The images were colored in with my SU markers to match. That's it..........enjoy your weekend!!
Pin It

9 Comments:

Lisa Hetrick said...

Kim,
Just love that you used the Spunky princess set for this. You make my heart happy today. Lisa

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

What a super cute card set! Have a Happy HHH day! :)

Lisa F said...

The spunky princess set is one of my favorites! CUTE cards!

Jacqueline said...

Gorgeous Kim!! Love them all!

Sara Henton said...

Really cute cards

Robynccgirl said...

Great cards Kim!

FibreJunky said...

Those are just darling!! I like how they coordinate, but aren't identical. And of course I love Spunky Princess.

Dawn M said...

these are adorable!

Scrapacat said...

Yummy colors! I love BG, and the Spunky Princess set is adorable. I need to do some cards with mine. Thanks for the inspiration!
~ky