Pages

Thursday, January 29, 2009

True Love Always

I've had this stamp set for months, but have not used it until today........what's wrong with me???? This set is so adorable!!! It's Unity's Middle School Madness created by Jenn Erickson. It is the perfect set for young stampers. Anyway, I thought these stamps from the set would make a cute Valentine (or even Anniversary) card. The notebook paper is from some SU DSP called Hand Drawn. I used my little spiral punch from SU to make it look like genuine notebook paper. I used Ruby Red, Baja Breeze, Black, and Whisper White cardstock - all from SU too. The U + Me sentiment is my own, the TLA is part of the stamp set. Make sure you click on the stamp set link and check this set out - there are over 30 stamps in this one set!
Have a great night & thanks for stopping by!!
Pin It

4 Comments:

Kristen Carll said...

oh Kim this card is adorable! I can't believe you are just now using it! Hopefully you use it more before Valentines Day! :)

Michelle (aka mybelle101) said...

So cute, Kim! I love the color combo!! Oh, and speaking of color combos...you ROCK! I meant to comment on the last post with the B&W and blush Blossom...*Such* an elegant combination! You should start sending these in to Emily for the SCS color challenges! :)

Lisa F said...

Very cute card! I really like your color combo and the stamp set is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Very Cute Card.