Pages

Friday, January 16, 2009

Hip Hoppin' Hangover

Back around again to another Friday. Where are the days going??? I'm running out of time off here - classes start up again next Thursday. My last semester, yay!! Anyhow, here is my hangover creation. If you can't tell, I'm a big fan of Unity and an even bigger fan of one of their artists - Lisa Hetrick! This flower is another one of her creations. Isn't it cute?? I used the colors Black and Soft Sky together - I love this combination. The DP is some of the retired SU Soft Sky DSP. The stamp is Scrappy Flower and is nice and big for cards or scrapbook pages. Lots of potential in this one!! I added some glitter, a black ribbon, and some dew drops. That's it!!
Now I need to psyche myself up for the weekend.............we've had sub-zero temperatures and my son has a hockey tournament and we will be at the rink for 4 games. Need to buy some of those feet and hand warmers for sure!!! Brrrrrr.
Pin It

7 Comments:

Jacqueline said...

This is sooo gorgeous Kim!! Wow i love it!!

Lisa H. said...

so so cute! Lisa is one of my fave Unity artist (love everything she does). great job with this flower.

Robynccgirl said...

Great card Kim! I love the colors!

Kerry said...

Ooooo....I hadn't really pictured this scrappy flower for an elegant card, but I love what you did with it! Beautiful!

Dawn M said...

Kim, This is adorable!!!

Rebecca said...

Beautiful! Love that soft blue and black together.

Karen said...

Gorgeous cards Kim!!! Love the colors, everything!!