Pages

Friday, January 9, 2009

It's HHH .............Hip Hop Hangover.......

Well, I did not get to participate much in Hip Hop yesterday, but I did get to put together a card for Hangover Friday.
This one also works for the Color Throwdown Challenge this week. Mellow Moss, Baja Breeze, and Vanilla. The trees are from Unity Kit of the Month for September. The background is the flourish from the December KOTM. (I love this little stamp, can't you tell?)
That's it, just a quick post - too tired to do much else tonight! See ya tomorrow!
Pin It

10 Comments:

Lisa Hetrick said...

You nailed that color challenge. And I just love that tree. Such a happy tree. You're sending that card to me, right? LOL! Tee hee.

dpkennedy said...

Wow, pretty card! Love that sweet image and all the sponging around it! Thanks for playing with us!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Geez, there goes my money again, out the window! LOVE those trees, and your card is fabulous! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

Jacqueline said...

Gorgeous Kim!!

Barbara said...

What darling trees!! Gorgeous card! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

Lisa H. said...

okay, is there a challenge I'm missing? LOL!the last three blogs used this same stamp! I don't have it and WANT it. so, so cute! TFS!

Ashley Newell said...

This is just gorgeous Kim!

Unknown said...

This is super cute! Great job on color challenge!

Dawn M said...

love the colors and the stamping!

LeAnne said...

Wow, what a cute card--love this little image! Thanks for playing along with the other CTD stampers!
LeAnne