Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Winding down to Day 4

As promised, a double post today!! This is a 5 x 5 card on white cardstock using some Heidi Grace designer paper I picked up while Christmas shopping a few weeks ago called Daydream Believer. It actually, IRL, has a pretty shimmer to it that the camera did not pick up. The other cardstock used is SU Tangerine Tango & Groovy Guava. Added some buttons and black twine for extra touch. Finally, the stamp is from my Unity Kit of the Month for December and this particular stamp was designed by the one and only Lisa Hetrick! (Her little tribute to Brooke, he he).
If you have not checked this out yet, Unity offers up a new kit every month that you can get for $24 + shipping if you sign up - details here.
I have been a club member since the very first kit and let me tell you, they just keep getting better and better!!!
Right now, Angela is offering up a great deal for signing up, check it out on the Unity Blog. You can see January's kit here too!
Have a super night and I'll be posting my last day of Unity All Week tomorrow evening!! See you then!!

Pin It

22 Comments:

Stephanie Niavez said...

Isn't Unity just soooo much fun?!?!? I love that Whateva stamp. So cute!

Jessica said...

So cute Kim! love the colors and patterns that you used! really fun :)

Michelle said...

Very Cute...I love that stamp & the color combo.

Lee said...

Ohhh I totally fell in love with that Whatevah stamp and can't believe I haven't inked it up yet!!! LOL This is just AWEsome and so perfect with that dp!!!

StampinCathy said...

This is my favorite stamp! What a fun card.

Anonymous said...

thanks for the double post and nice one indeed.

Kerry said...

Great card Kim! Love the pops of orange!

jan farnworth said...

just love this stamp, great card.

Kathy H said...

I love that whateva stamp...Hoping it comes today since Unity had some shipping problems...

Michelle (aka mybelle101) said...

Love that stamp with the DP you chose!! So fun and sassy! (Kinda like Miss Brooke, eh?) Gorgeous card, Kim!!

Lisa Hetrick said...

Whateva GIRL! You rocked this one. I love this stamp and I love you're whole week of creations. This one is supa dupa. LOVE the colors. YOu are the color master.

Kristen Carll said...

I love the colors that you pulled from the DP! I am sure Brooke would love this card that you made! It is so bright and fun! :) Great job as always!

Tink said...

AWWW, Too Cute!

Ashley Newell said...

What a cute card Kim! I love the buttons!

Unknown said...

I love love love this sentiment!!!! So flippin sweet!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Super cute!!!

FibreJunky said...

I wish I'd known about the kits from the beginning, but I wasn't stamping yet. Someday I'll pick up the first two. The Whateva! stamp just cracks me up every time I see it. All the little swirls and squiggles just top it off to perfection.

Dawn M said...

love these colors!

Jenn said...

fun card! You've done great things all week

Ravengirl said...

This is great! The bold pattern on the paper matches your sentiment perfectly!

Jacqueline said...

oh this is wonderful!! wow all the details and the stamp is great!

Jessy said...

Kim this card is great. SO FUN, FuNkY and Fresh!! LOVE it. Great job!! :)