Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The new catalogs are in...............

They have arrived!!
I have 8 copies of the new SU Spring/Summer Idea Book & Catalog. If you are interested in a copy, shoot me an email and let me know.
From February 1st thru April 30th, if you place an order from me through my Stampin' Up! website - you can get one of these FREE!!
(If it is your first on-lilne order)
The new Decor Elements Catalog is also out! This is packed full of new designs and new colors of wall decor. Check it out!!!
To view either catalog, just click on the images at the right>>>>>>>>>
WARNING!!!!!
The Designer Series Paper in this new catalog is super YUMMY and will be hard to resist!!!
If you want some, but not a whole package - I've been thinking of setting up a little
Paper Swap/Club. If I get enough interested people, I can offer up some 6x6 sets of various sets of the new papers! Let me know if you are interested.
It's a great way to get a little "taste" of all the gorgeous new designs!


Pin It

0 Comments: